Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Projects...Finally!


So, Life's been pretty busy lately and an unfortunate by-product of that has been that I haven't really had the time/energy to scrapbook at all. Between school, work, and all the extra tutoring I've been doing I haven't allowed myself to be distracted by scrapbooking. Ugh. Being responsible sucks. 

Anyways, I've spent pretty much all of my spare time over the last two weeks working on school stuff and it's been starting to get to me. So, tonight when I needed a break from reading Paulo Friere's Pedagogy of the Oppressed (have I said 'ugh' yet? I can't wait to be a teacher, but, seriously, this stuff is killing me), I decided to cheer myself up by making a little flip book of some of the things that make me happy. I figured it might come in handy over the next month as I try to keep my stress level to a minimum. 

So, several hours later I've created this extra cute mini album '10 reasons to smile.' I love it!!! I'm wondering if I can make it into a class...I made it from all the scraps I had lying around from old projects, but I think I could fairly easily throw something together for a class. I'm not quite finished yet, 'cause I need to pick up some more lettering, but I'm pretty happy with how far along I got tonight! Hopefully I can finish it up tomorrow, so stay tune for the final picks, but until then you can check out what I accomplished so far.

Kristin.






No comments:

Post a Comment